Executive Master of Business Administration
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
Why an Executive MBA Program at the Sobey School of Business?
In the Sobey Executive MBA program you don’t need to leave the security of full-time employment to transform your career. You’ll sharpen your business acumen and strengthen your leadership skills while continuing to work in your current position.
- The program covers similar material to that of the traditional MBA, and awards the same degree. However, in the Executive MBA classroom, discussion reflects the fact that each participant is already a seasoned business person. Emphasis is placed on practical applications of management theory.
- Classes are divided into small collaborative groups, giving students the benefit of working with experienced high-level peers from a variety of backgrounds.
- You can complete the degree in just 18 months without interrupting your career path or the risk of leaving your present job.
Program designed for work/life balance
The Sobey EMBA Program has a long-standing reputation for catering to the needs of mid-level professionals who must balance studies with the demands of a full and busy life.
- A bachelor’s degree with high standings or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of five years of professional work experience
Application Deadlines and Key Dates
- International: June 30
- Canadian and Permanent Residents: June 30
- Program Start Date: September 2021
- Minimum time to completion: 18 months
Office Number: WTCC 801
Sobey School of Business