Order Official Transcripts
For Mail, Email, Pick up, Courier or Fax:
Use this option to order your official transcript(s) for pick up, regular mail (Canada Post), courier (UPS) or fax if you:
- Are currently attending or studied at Saint Mary’s University since 1990.
- Are using a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) as payment.
- Have your Banner ID (A#) and PIN. If not, contact the Service Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not fall into the above categories, see All Other Requests option below.
- Log in to Self-Service Banner using your smu.ca email address and password.
- Select Student Information then Student Records
- To place an order: Select Request Printed Official Transcript and follow the steps
- To check the status of an order: Select View Status of Official Transcript Requests
Transcripts - $5 each and ready by 1 p.m. the next business day when ordered in Self Service Banner. A $10 charge is applicable for fax services ($5.00 transcript charge and $5.00 fax charge).
All Other Requests:
Use this option if you:
- Studied at Saint Mary’s University before 1990.
- Cannot log in to Self-Service Banner.
- Cannot pay online with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express).
- Print, complete and sign request form - Transcript Request Form (PDF)
- Provide Payment
- Return Completed Form and Payment to Service Centre
- By Fax: 902-420-5151
- By Email: email@example.com
- By Mail:
Service Centre, MM108
923 Robie Street, Halifax, NS
Canada, B3H 3C3
- Available online using Self Service Banner
- May not be available for students who studied before 1990
Questions or Concerns?
- Contact Service Centre directly: firstname.lastname@example.org, 902-420-5582